Who We Are?
We are Suppliers of economical trenchless pipe lining material and equipment.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include but is not limited to name, email address, telephone number, and address.
Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. Our site may use third-party services such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the Log Data. Server logs that may include information about your device. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Media: If you upload images to the website, you are allowing Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. the rights to use and/or distribute any uploaded images.
You may post reviews, comments, but you may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise be misleading with the contents of your communication. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content and do not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, you grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose, and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from your review or comments.
Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Compliance with Laws: We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as set by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Fast Pipe Lining website – fastpipelining.com (the “Service”).
1. All Agreement: These Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale (these “Standard Terms”) are the only terms and conditions according to which we sell our products to our customers and these standard terms are incorporated in all contracts entered by us. If the customer objects to any of the provisions of these standard terms, the customer must bring such objection to the attention of us in writing, separate from any purchase order or other printed form, which shall be deemed to be proposals for different terms and conditions that may be accepted only in writing signed by an authorized representative of Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. All orders are subject to the approval of our credit department. All online orders are reviewed within (48) forty-eight during a regular workweek, and/or up to (72) seventy-two hours on a weekend, or a US holiday/public holiday. Any purchased transactions completed on our eCommerce website will be acknowledged via e-mail on the shipping delivery arrangements. All orders are FOB LaSalle, Illinois, USA.
2. Acceptance: If the Customer agrees to these standard terms, then these standard terms shall take place at the earlier of delivery of customer’s written confirmation, customer’s order, and delivery of our products at customer’s worksite or location, or payment to us for any of our products.
3. All Proposals & Quotes: Unless otherwise noted in our proposal and quotes, the proposal and/or quotes shall lapse automatically upon the expiration of a thirty (30) day period after the date of its issue unless it has been previously accepted by the customer or revoked in writing by us.
4. All Plans, Drawing & Illustrations: All plans, proposal pages, catalog illustrations, and preliminary drawings are submitted only to show the general style, arrangement, approximate dimensions, and weight of our products. We reserve the right to make such changes of design, specification construction, or arrangement as it deems necessary or appropriate without prior notice to the customer. We shall have no obligation to install or make such change to any of our products manufactured before the date of such change.
5. Procedures: All customer shall use, train, and require their employees to use and shall cause any end-user to use, all safety devices, guards, and proper safe operating and maintenance procedures as prescribed by all applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes, and standards and as outlined in operating and maintenance manuals and instruction sheets furnished by us in respect to our products; provided, however, we shall have no obligation to provide such procedures. Customer shall not, (i) remove or modify any safety device, guard, or warning sign; (ii) use our products for any use or application not provided by the operating and maintenance manuals and instruction sheets furnished by us; or (iii) utilize any non-original replacement parts not specifically authorized in writing by us or make other changes to our products without Fast Pipe Lining Inc., specific written authorization.
6. Price & Payment: The purchase price shall be paid following the proposal and all online service set prices. Any right to retain due to payments or to set-off counterclaims shall be excluded unless any such claim or counterclaim of the customer is undisputed by us or has been determined by a final judgment of the competent court or arbitration panel. Any tax or other governmental charges now or hereafter levied upon the production, sale, use, or shipment of our products ordered or sold will be charged to and paid for by the customer. Such taxes are not included in our price(s) unless expressly so stated in the proposal. Whatever the means of payment used, payment shall not be deemed to have been affected before our account has been fully and irrevocably credited. If the customer fails to pay the stipulated amount on the due date thereof, we shall be entitled to interest from the day on which payment was due. The rate of interest shall be 2 percent (2%) per month until the payment is made in full, or, in the event, such rate exceeds that permitted by applicable law, the maximum rate permitted by applicable law. Additionally, if we are required to expend costs and expenses in collecting any payments, the customer shall reimburse us, for such costs of collection (including reasonable attorneys’ fees). In case of late payment, we may suspend the contract until we receive payment in full or may terminate the contract upon the giving of notice required by the contract documentation if any. Our claim for compensation for the losses and damages it has incurred shall survive any such termination.
7. Transportation: Unless otherwise agreed by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc., and Customer, all our products shipped to domestic United States locations are F.O.B. at our location, or unless otherwise specified in the proposal or online order placement and prior approval set by us, International shipments are FCA from our location, and/or unless otherwise specified in the proposal or online order placement and prior approval set by us. Specific carrier routing instructions shall be provided to us by the customer at least 48 hours before shipment. Shipments without customer-specified routings shall be shipped by us on a selected carrier. On any of our products on which manufacture or delivery is delayed due to any cause within customer’s control may be placed in storage by us, for customer’s account and risk, and regular charges and expenses in connection therewith shall be paid by the customer; provided, if in our sole opinion, it is unable to obtain or continue such storage, the customer will, on request, provide or arrange for suitable storage facilities and assume all costs and risks in connection therewith. When such delay is due to causes beyond the control of either party, the matter of storage and the payment of charges, therefore, shall be negotiated in good faith.
8. Rights and Remedies: Without limiting any of our rights or remedies according to the contract, in the event of a material deterioration of the customer’s financial situation or the event of the insolvency of the customer, we reserve the right to terminate the contract as well as the right to stop delivery of any our products and to resell the same. Such a right shall not restrict or otherwise impair our remedies for damages in the event of a customer’s breach. Should the customer fail to comply with the terms and conditions set forth herein, or if any execution is levied on any of the customer’s property, or a receiver is appointed, or if a petition in bankruptcy is filed by or against the customer, we may, upon election, demand the entire purchase price stated in any then-pending or open orders or purchases for our products not yet paid in full by the customer or may, without notice or demand by process of law or otherwise, take possession of all or any of our products, wherever located, and retain all monies theretofore paid as compensation for the reasonable use of our products. If the contract is breached and is placed in the hands of an attorney or collection agency for collection of any balance due or enforcement of any other of our remedies, the customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorneys’ fees and other fees and expenses involved therein paid or incurred by us, hereby waives any claims, damages, and demands against us, arising out of the repossession, retention, and repair as aforesaid. All rights and remedies contained herein are cumulative and not alternative. We reserve all other rights and remedies at law or equity available to it in the event of the customer’s breach.
19. Limited Warranty: That certain limited Cured-in-Place Pipe materials warranty as in effect on the date hereof is incorporated herein as if fully set forth herein and apply to any of our products manufactured by us, does not warrant any cured-in-place pipe materials not manufactured by us; provided, we shall cooperate in good faith with the customer to enable the customer the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranty applicable to such materials if any.
10. Liability (Chance Occurrence or Unavoidable Accident): Without limiting any other provision in these standard terms, we shall not be liable for delay or loss, or damage of any kind resulting from (i) Customer failing to supply any necessary technical data, as required; (ii) Customer fails to supply the apparatus, materials and services required; (iii) any changes in designs or specifications made after acceptance of the proposal quote as proposed their online services; (iv) failure of suppliers to furnish purchased material or goods within scheduled dates; (v) by any other reason beyond our control; or (vi) any delay caused.
Sales and Use Of Tax Notification For Online Purchases
Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Fast Pipe Lining’s website – fastpipelining.com (the “Service”).
This statement is made pursuant to the enacted notification requirements in the following states: CO, LA, OK, PA, PR, RI, VT, WA. Although we, as the seller, are not obligated to collect your state’s sales tax, this purchase is subject to state sales tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. This purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Your state, if it imposes a sales tax, requires that you report and pay the tax due on your purchases. Retailers that do not collect sales tax, including we, will provide you an end-of-year summary of your purchases to assist you in reporting and paying the tax due. Details of how to file the return may be found on your state’s department of revenue, division of taxation, or tax commission website. You must pay any sales and/or use tax liabilities due annually on your tax return from this transaction (or file by the 20th of each month on form T-205 in RI). Please note that we also may be required by law to provide your state’s department of revenue with your name, billing and/or mailing address, shipping addresses for each product, and report of the total of all your purchases from us at the end of the year. All orders are FOB LaSalle, Illinois, USA.
Conditions of Use
For a better understanding of the Conditions of Use within Fast Pipe Lining website – fastpipelining.com, please make sure to read the information provided herein and as set by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Fast Pipe Lining website – fastpipelining.com (the “Service”).
Fast Pipe Lining Inc. and/or its affiliates provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at fastpipelininginc.com, use our products or services, use our applications for mobile, or use the software provided by us in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “Fast Pipe Lining Inc. Services”). We provide the Services subject to the following conditions.
We offer a wide range of Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use any of our Services, you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms, and agreements applicable to that our (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
By using this site, you signify your agreement to the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. These conditions govern your use of the site, but not the sale or purchase of any products. Please read these conditions carefully before using this site. We may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
The materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted, error-free, bug-free, virus-free, free of trojan horses or other malevolent code, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of errors, bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful components. Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You acknowledge and assume the risks inherent in the use of the materials on this website. While Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions may occur, and fast pipe lining inc. makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this website.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence by act or omission will Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages that result from your use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability of direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. further assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
the above limitations of liability do not apply to residents of, or use of the website within, the LaSalle county in the state of Illinois.
For all Dispute Resolutions over the website (the “Service”) operated by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”), and by creating an account on fastpipelining.com, making any purchase from us, or by any other access or use of the website, you and Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. agree that all disputes between you and us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, breach of privacy, or any other legal theory, shall be resolved through final and binding arbitration in accordance with the current rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, You and Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. agree that either party may (i) assert claims in small claims court (only within LaSalle County, Illinois) if such claims qualify, or (ii) bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuses of intellectual property rights.
Before seeking arbitration, you must first send written notice of your dispute or claim to Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. to allow us the opportunity to resolve your dispute. You may request arbitration if your dispute cannot be resolved within sixty (60) days. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submission, or in person. Any in-person arbitration shall be brought and held in LaSalle, Illinois. The decisions of the arbitrator shall be binding and conclusive upon all parties involved. The remedy for any claims shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. The arbitrator shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any challenge or dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this arbitration provision.
You and Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. agree that all claims may only be brought in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. You and Fast Pipe Lining, Inc., both expressly waive the right to file a claim in court and waive any rights to a jury trial.
Restrictions Of Use Of Materials
Please read the following restrictions of use of materials before using the https://fastpipelining.com/website (the “Service”) operated by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This site is owned by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. Permission is granted to display and navigate around this website with a computer using HTML browser software, solely for personal, and non-commercial use. Any commercial use of this website, or any portion within any of the pages of this website is strictly prohibited.
Except, unless otherwise permitted by us. No materials from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of this website for commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without our written permission. It is neither permissive nor restrictive that the use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us.
Buyers/Sellers - Jurisdictional Issues
This website https://fastpipelining.com/ (the “Service”) is controlled and operated by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. is owned and operated from our offices within the State of Illinois, United States of America. We make no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The information contained on this website is not a commitment or an offer to make or a solicitation for a loan. No loan is offered or will be made in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation, would be unlawful under the applicable mortgage and consumer lending laws of such jurisdiction. Some loan products or programs may not be available in all states. In addition, any other financial services products that may be referred to on this website may be offered and sold only to persons in the United States.
Please read the following information on the Order Fulfilment before using the https://fastpipelining.com/website (the “Service”) operated by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This site is owned by Fast Pipe Lining, Inc.
It can take up to 30 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
All returned items will be done at your own expense.
If any returned item is missing parts or damaged through customer misuse, the customer may be charged a restocking fee based on the condition of the product.