6″-18″ Continuous Air inverter – Great for mainline 6″-18″ CIPP lining. Inverts/shoots up to 18″ CIPP liners. Shoots 4″ liner with additional fittings. The Unit will air invert the liner then steam cure without dropping air pressure within the liner – (375CFM min)
* Adjustable Tongue (3) sets
* Adjustable Leg set with wheels
* 4 Locking positions on stands
* Plexiglass splatter shield
* 3″ NPT Main Inlet
* 6″, 8″, 10″,12″, 15″/18″ Liner Adapter Cans
* (5) 6-18 Felt Gaskets – Needed for the Shooter.
* (2) Circular Metal Clamp – Needed to secure the liner adapter to the Shooter.
* A-Station – Helps control the pressure during the liner installation process. It has 2″ main, 2″ auxiliary Air Connections with (2) Alkota connections (please specify fittings).
* Liner Lubrication System includes (2) 1/4″ Air Hose, Air Tank, and Lubricator, needed during the liner inversion process.
* Pressure Lubricating Tank with valve, regulator, connection hose & sprayer head, used with Mineral Oil to lubricate the liner during the inversion process.